The Tennessee Department of Education is pleased to partner with Teachers-Teachers.com to help connect school and district recruiters with educators nationwide who are interested in working in Tennessee.
Visit K12JobSpot.com to get started!
K12JobSpot is a free service designed to help educators find new and exciting teaching jobs, administrative jobs and other related service positions. The service is easy to use and helps you efficiently find teaching jobs by position area and location. As a member of K12JobSpot, you can:
- View vacancies
- Receive e-mail notifications when new job vacancies are listed that match your preferences
- Post your resume
- Electronically submit your cover letter and resume to prospective employers
- And more!
K12JobSpot offers you the quickest, easiest way to find the top candidates for your open positions. Schools of any size or type can use our online service to find the right candidates. Your membership with K12JobSpot allows you to:
- Post job openings for all positions, including teachers, administrators, and related service personnel
- Proactively contact interested candidates directly by email or phone
- Receive cover letters and resumes from interested candidates by email
- Manage applicants online
- Receive technical support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
If you have any questions, please visit our Contact page.